Goals and Objectives
To encourage National Cohesion and Integration by outlawing,
1. Discrimination on ethnic grounds;
2. Discrimination by way of victimization;
3. Discrimination in employment;
4. Discrimination in membership of organizations;
5. Discrimination in access to and distribution of public resources;
6. Discrimination in property ownership management and disposal;
7. Discrimination by other agencies;
8. Harassment on the basis of ethnicity;
9. Hate speech
Other Objectives of the Commission
1. Facilitate and promote equal opportunity, good relations, harmony and peaceful co-existence of persons of different ethnic and racial communities and advice the Government on all matters thereof.
2. Elimination of all forms of ethnic or racial discrimination and discourage persons, institutions, political parties and associations from advocating or promoting discrimination.
3. Enhance tolerance, understanding and acceptance of diversity in all aspects of national life.