START AN AMANI CLUB
COMPOSITION OF AN AMANI CLUB
- Actively participate in the proceedings of Club meetings.
- Take part in all activities of the Club.
- Enjoy the right to personal opinion during Club and any other meetings convened by the Club.
- Express their opinion in a proper and appropriate manner in any Clubs meeting.
- Freedom from discrimination based on ethnicity, colour, disability, gender or age.
Conduct of Officials
- Eligibility Office bearers must be full-time learners of good standing / discipline.
- Election The office bearers shall be elected by secret ballot every year, by a majority of the vote cast for that office.
- Term The officers shall serve for a term of one year and their term of office shall begin at the commencement of the academic year / on the date of election.
- Vacancy If a vacancy occurs in the office of Chairperson, the Vice-Chairperson shall assume the office for the remainder of the term and vacancies in any other office shall be filled by a special election.
- Meetings The executive committee shall meet at least once between regular meetings of the club to organize and plan future activities.
- Preside over all meetings of the executive committee and at all general meetings
- Represent the club in other forums, after consultation with the Patron/Matron
- Serve as an ex-official member of all committees except the nominating committee
- Perform such other duties as ordinarily pertaining to this office
- Preside over club meetings in the absence of the Chairperson
- Carry out all such activities as may be delegated to him or her from time to time by the Chairperson
- Record the minutes of all meetings
- Keep a file of the club’s record of activities and reports
- Maintain a current roster of membership
iv. Issue notices of meetings and conduct the general correspondence of the club
- Coordinate the implementation of the termly/annual programme of activities within the Amani club
- Prepare periodic reports of activities undertaken by the club
- Receive all funds and process Request for Payment, Deposit Slip, and Officer Signature Forms
- Keep an itemized account of all receipts and expenditures and make reports as directed